This Chatter Box, is SNOW JOKE! This arctic animal themed box comes with 16 mini erasers (penguins, polar bears, narwhals, moose) and 1 die which are used to complete all activities. Colorful pages and fun tiny objects keep students motivated and engaged to complete all tasks!
This Chatter Box Includes the following speech and language activities:
1. Descriptive Snowflakes: Find the eraser that appropriately matches its descriptive term
2. Categories: Students name 3 items they can think of for each category provided
3. Yes/No Questions: Answer yes/no questions to demonstrate comprehension of basic concepts.
4. Find & Place: Find and Place: Make inferences to find which eraser goes on their appropriate circle.
5. What Does Not Belong: Given a choice of 4, students must choose the one word that does not belong with the others.
6. Who Questions: Students answer a variety of who questions
7. What Questions: Students answer a variety of what questions
8. Where Questions: Students answer a variety of where questions
9. When Questions: Students answer a variety of when questions
10. Why Questions: Students answer a variety of why questions
11. Open Ended Scene- Polar Bear: Use erasers with this scene to facilitate a variety of language skills.
12. Open Ended Scene- Narwhal: Use erasers with this scene to facilitate a variety of language skills.
13. Open Ended Scene- Moose: Use erasers with this scene to facilitate a variety of language skills.
14. Open Ended Scene- Penguin: Use erasers with this scene to facilitate a variety of language skills.
15. Follow Directions: Follow simple directions using the erasers on a picture scene.
16. Following Spatial Directions: Increase spatial concepts by placing erasers in specific locations.
17. The Chilly Challenge Board Game: A cute and colorful board game that helps students learn animals and their habitats.
18. Phonological Awareness Match: Increase phonological awareness by having students identify objects that start with each letter.
19. Would you Rather?: Silly and fun questions that encourages students to make hard choices and explain their reasoning why!
20. Basic Concepts: Place erasers on objects that are bigger, smaller, fuller, higher, and longer.
This product also includes:
*A fun and colorful box
*A small bag with 4 mini polar bear erasers, 4 mini penguin erasers, 4 mini narwhal erasers, 4 mini moose erasers, and a small die.
*20 laminated cards with different speech and language activities listed above
Why SLP's love it:
*Easily transportable in a 5x7 brightly colored box
*Targets a variety of language skills including receptive and expressive language!
*A variety of boxes and themes to collect!
*Increases motivation and engagement with fun mini erasers and die!
*Perfect to use with groups of students who target different language goals.
Use this arctic themed box as a fun and engaging way to develop language and meet goals. A lot of time and effort has been put into these products and we hope you enjoy!
This is not for children under 3 years old due to the small objects that are included.
Mara & Erica