This Chatter Box is all about FOOD. It comes with 16 mini erasers (pizzas, tacos, ice cream and donuts) and 1 die which are used to complete all activities. Colorful pages and fun tiny objects keep students motivated and engaged to complete all tasks!
This Chatter Box Includes the following speech and language activities:
1. Find and Place: Make inferences to find which eraser goes on their appropriate circle
2. Descriptive Dining: Find the eraser that appropriately matches its descriptive term
3. Categories: Students name 3 items they can think of for each category provided
4. What Does Not Belong: Given a choice of 4, students must choose the one word that does not belong with the others.
5. Who Questions: Students answer a variety of who questions
6. What Questions: Students answer a variety of what questions
7. Where Questions: Students answer a variety of where questions
8. When Questions: Students answer a variety of when questions
9. Why Questions: Students answer a variety of why questions
10. Open Ended Scene- Pizza Shop: Use erasers with the pizza shop scene to facilitate a variety of language skills.
11. Open Ended Scene- Ice Cream Shop: Use erasers with the ice cream shop scene to facilitate a variety of language skills.
12. Open Ended Scene- Taco Shop: Use erasers with the taco shop scene to facilitate a variety of language skills.
13. Open Ended Scene- Donut Shop: Use erasers with the donut shop scene to facilitate a variety of language skills.
14. Follow Directions: Follow simple directions using the erasers on a picture scene.
15. Following Spatial Directions: Increase spatial concepts by placing erasers in specific locations.
16. Yes/No Questions: Answer yes/no questions to demonstrate comprehension of basic concepts.
17. Name That Food Board Game: A cute and colorful board game that helps students learn different foods.
18. Phonological Awareness Match: Increase phonological awareness by having students identify objects that start with each letter.
19. What Can You Eat? Place an erasers on each item that is edible.
20. Place It On The Plate: Use clues to find specific food items and place the erasers on the plate.
This product also includes:
*A fun and colorful box
*A small bag with 4 mini pizza erasers, 4 mini taco erasers, 4 mini ice cream erasers, 4 mini donut erasers, and a small die.
*20 laminated cards with different speech and language activities listed above
Why parents, SLP's and other educators love it:
*Easily transportable in a 5x7 brightly colored box
*Targets a variety of language skills including receptive and expressive language!
*A variety of boxes and themes to collect!
*Increases motivation and engagement with fun mini erasers and die!
*Perfect to use with groups of students who target different language goals.
Use this food themed box as a fun and engaging way to develop language and meet goals. A lot of time and effort has been put into these products and we hope you enjoy!
This is not for children under 3 years old due to the small objects that are included.
Mara & Erica