This Chatter Box is truly MAGICAL! It comes with 16 mini erasers (mermaids, shooting stars, rainbows, unicorns) and 1 die which are used to complete all activities. Colorful pages and fun tiny objects keep students motivated and engaged to complete all tasks!
This Chatter Box Includes the following speech and language activities:
1. Find and Place: Make inferences to find which eraser goes on their appropriate circle
2. Over the Rainbow: Find the eraser that appropriately matches its descriptive term
3. Categories: Students name 3 items they can think of for each category provided
4. What Does Not Belong: Given a choice of 4, students must choose the one word that does not belong with the others.
5. Who Questions: Students answer a variety of who questions
6. What Questions: Students answer a variety of what questions
7. Where Questions: Students answer a variety of where questions
8. When Questions: Students answer a variety of when questions
9. Why Questions: Students answer a variety of why questions
10. Open Ended Scene- Under the Sea: Use erasers with the under the sea scene to facilitate a variety of language skills.
11. Open Ended Scene- Night Skies: Use erasers with the night sky scene to facilitate a variety of language skills.
12. Open Ended Scene- Leprechaun Land: Use erasers with the leprechaun scene to facilitate a variety of language skills.
13. Open Ended Scene- Rainbow: Use erasers with the rainbow scene to facilitate a variety of language skills.
14. Follow Directions: Follow simple directions using the erasers on a picture scene.
15. Following Spatial Directions: Increase spatial concepts by placing erasers in specific locations.
16. Yes/No Questions: Answer yes/no questions to demonstrate comprehension of basic concepts.
17. Rainbow Run Board Game: A cute and colorful board game that helps students learn colors, list categories and name a variety of items.
18. Phonological Awareness Match: Increase phonological awareness by having students identify objects that start with each letter.
19. Would you Rather?: Silly and fun questions that encourages students to make hard choices and explain their reasoning why!
20. Basic Concepts: Place erasers on objects that are bigger, smaller, higher, and longer.
This product also includes:
- A fun and colorful box
- A small bag with 4 mini mermaid erasers, 4 mini rainbow erasers, 4 mini shooting star erasers, 4 mini unicorn erasers, and a small die.
- 20 laminated cards with different speech and language activities listed above
Why parents, SLPs and other educators love it:
- Easily transportable in a 5x7 brightly colored box (perfect for traveling)
- Targets a variety of language skills including receptive and expressive language!
- A variety of boxes and themes to collect!
- Increases motivation and engagement with fun mini erasers and die!
- Perfect to use with groups of students who target different language goals.
Use this magic themed box as a fun and engaging way to develop language and meet goals. A lot of time and effort has been put into these products and we hope you enjoy!
Please note: This product is not intended for children under 3 years old due to the small objects (mini erasers and dice) that are included.
Mara & Erica