This Chatter Box is all about FRUITS & VEGETABLES. It comes with 16 mini erasers (apple, orange, watermelon, banana, broccoli, corn, carrot, eggplant) and 1 die which are used to complete all activities. Colorful pages and fun tiny objects keep students motivated and engaged to complete all tasks!
This Chatter Box Includes the following speech and language activities:
1. Descriptive Buckets: Find the eraser that appropriately matches its descriptive term
2. Categories: Students name 3 items they can think of for each category provided
3. Yes/No Questions: Answer yes/no questions to demonstrate comprehension of basic concepts.
4. Find and Place: Use clues to find specific items and place the erasers on the circle.
5. What Does Not Belong: Given a choice of 4, students must choose the one word that does not belong with the others.
6. Who Questions: Students answer a variety of who questions
7. What Questions: Students answer a variety of what questions
8. Where Questions: Students answer a variety of where questions
9. When Questions: Students answer a variety of when questions
10. Why Questions: Students answer a variety of why questions
11. Open Ended Scene- Farm: Use erasers with the farm scene to facilitate a variety of language skills.
12. Open Ended Scene- Farmer's Market: Use erasers with the farmer's market scene to facilitate a variety of language skills.
13. Open Ended Scene- Garden: Use erasers with the garden scene to facilitate a variety of language skills.
14. Open Ended Scene- Kitchen: Use erasers with the kitchen scene to facilitate a variety of language skills.
15. Follow Directions: Follow simple directions using the erasers on a picture scene.
16. Following Spatial Directions: Increase spatial concepts by placing erasers in specific locations.
17. Playing with Produce Board Game: A cute and colorful board game that helps students learn different foods.
18. Phonological Awareness Match: Increase phonological awareness by having students identify objects that start with each letter.
19. Would You Rather?: A fun game of silly would you rather questions!
20. Basic Concepts: Identify a variety of basic concepts (big, small, tall, etc)
This product also includes:
- A fun and colorful box
- A small bag with:
- 2 mini apple erasers
- 2 mini banana erasers
- 2 mini orange erasers
- 2 mini watermelon erasers
- 2 mini broccoli erasers
- 2 mini carrot erasers
- 2 mini corn erasers
- 2 mini eggplant erasers
- a small die
- 20 laminated cards with different speech and language activities listed above
Why parents, SLPs and other educators love it:
*Easily transportable in a 5x7 brightly colored box
*Targets a variety of language skills including receptive and expressive language!
*A variety of boxes and themes to collect!
*Increases motivation and engagement with fun mini erasers and die!
*Perfect to use with groups of students who target different language goals.
Use this PRODUCE themed box as a fun and engaging way to develop language and meet goals. A lot of time and effort has been put into these products and we hope you enjoy!
*Please note: This product is not intended for children under 3 years old due to the small objects (mini erasers and dice) that are included.
Mara & Erica