This Chatter Box is the hottest one yet, with our new SUMMER theme. The weather might be heating up, but stay cool with 20 different language activities! This box comes with 16 mini erasers (suns, crabs, shells, starfish, popsicles, pineapples, beachballs and pool tubes) and 1 die which are used to complete all activities. Colorful pages and fun tiny objects keep students motivated and engaged to complete all tasks!
This Chatter Box Includes the following speech and language activities:
1. Descriptive Diving: Find the eraser that appropriately matches its descriptive term
2. Categories: Students name 3 items they can think of for each category provided
3. Yes/No Questions: Answer yes/no questions to demonstrate comprehension of basic concepts.
4. Find and Place: Make inferences to find which eraser goes on their appropriate circle
5. What Does Not Belong: Given a choice of 4, students must choose the one word that does not belong with the others.
6. Who Questions: Students answer a variety of who questions
7. What Questions: Students answer a variety of what questions
8. Where Questions: Students answer a variety of where questions
9. When Questions: Students answer a variety of when questions
10. Why Questions: Students answer a variety of why questions
11. Open Ended Scene- Island: Use erasers with the island scene to facilitate a variety of language skills.
12. Open Ended Scene- Beach: Use erasers with the beach scene to facilitate a variety of language skills.
13. Open Ended Scene- Pool: Use erasers with the pool scene to facilitate a variety of language skills.
14. Open Ended Scene- Under the Sea: Use erasers with the ocean scene to facilitate a variety of language skills.
15. Follow Directions: Follow simple directions using the erasers on a picture scene.
16. Following Spatial Directions: Increase spatial concepts by placing erasers in specific locations.
17. Phonological Awareness Match: Increase phonological awareness by having students identify objects that start with each letter.
18. Do We See it in Summer? Board Game: A cute and colorful board game that helps students identify and verbally express whether items correlate with the summer or other seasons.
19. Would You Rather?: Increase expressive language skills by answering fun and silly Would You Rather questions.
20. Basic Concepts: Increase understanding of basic concepts by identifying small, tall, longer, empty, full etc.
This product also includes:
*A fun and colorful box
*A small bag with 2 suns, 2 crabs, 2 shells, 2 starfish, 2 popsicles, 2 pineapples, 2 beachballs and 2 pool tubes + 1 die.
*20 laminated cards with different speech and language activities listed above
Why parents, SLP's and other educators love it:
*Easily transportable in a 5x7 brightly colored box
*Targets a variety of language skills including receptive and expressive language!
*A variety of boxes and themes to collect!
*Increases motivation and engagement with fun mini erasers and die!
*Perfect to use with groups of students who target different language goals.
Use this SUMMER themed box as a fun and engaging way to develop language and meet goals. A lot of time and effort has been put into these products and we hope you enjoy!
Please note: This is not for children under 3 years old due to the small objects that are included.
Mara & Erica